November 13, 2007

Through the eyes of.......

For the longest time I have been keeping this site a secret. I thought that I would write differently if I knew people could read what I wrote. Maybe I will who really knows. The more I thought about it that's really big of me if I think that this site would be something that "others" would want to read. So now it is public for my friends to see. Speaking of friends let me shed some light on one through my eyes. Maybe I can get away without him reading it.
He sees the best in others no matter who they are, I am sure he wonders what others see him as. I have known many people and I would say that he ranks at the top as someone you want to know and be around. One can only hope that being around him would rub off and make you a better person. There isn't a dull moment when he is around, not in the clowning way-but more in the always brightening the room. His heart for Christ shines brightly. It creates a sense in me that makes me want to strengthen my relationship with Christ.
Daily devotionals, prayers and time spent with God are all things we try and do to strengthen our relationship. He doesn't just try.
Daily he makes me want to be a better man, actually a better christian man. I never thought one person could have such an impact. Want to know him more just click here, or just come over to our place. He is weird, but he would attest to that!

No comments: