November 19, 2007

Crazy Weekend

This weekend started off with a bang, a long bang. Our small group sleep over started on Friday....12 guys + no sleep until 4am=a great, but tiring weekend. We had not one but two Wii's going on at the same time. Guitar hero 3 was playing on one and a mix of bowling and tennis on the other one. As 3 am came around we decided to watch Transformers on the big screen, which was neat even when you are tired. After trying to make Saturday productive with a 1 hour nap (that hurt, I wanted 3 hours more) I ran to the store to get things for our date night, homemade pizza + a movie. It was great to relax and chill watching an old time favorite (Best Friends Wedding, Julia Roberts). Somewhere I got addicted to Super Mario Galaxy, this will be trouble.
Rounded out the weekend with a little football. I took Luke to the Colts game for his birthday, a nail biter until the end. Then I rush home to watch the Cowboys and their close one, 9-1 not bad for America's Team.

It is late, but I wanted to re-cap this weekend before bed. Day off tomorrow and I will enjoy a little Wii and relaxation.

No comments: