January 18, 2010

Amazed by God

God has amazed me many times in the past, but this one grabs my heart and will leave a forever impact on it.

He had my path cross with a total stranger, actually thinking back to how this whole thing started will make me look crazy to say the least. It's very clear to me now that God is using me in a very unique way, and it's because of Him that I am able to continue on. I am not sure what will happen next but I do know it will cause me to second guess myself and pray for God to show me how to respond.

If someone who is hungry reaches out a hand asking for some change, do you give them some? I have passed many, some I have given to others I have not. This time I decided to give. I was asked to give more than just money, and now I am getting more than just an empty pocket. I have been given a small look into what makes God's heart hurt. The pain is more than I can handle at times but it doesn't compare to the pain that this person has gone through.

Most people will call me crazy and tell me that I am not safe or that I am out of my mind. It's what compels me to act that eliminates all of that. I am not sure what will happen next, all I know that I will continue to be Amazed by God!

No comments: