August 20, 2008

More on the trip

This trip surely isn't what I thought it would be. Earlier I blogged about the roommate issue along with the wonderful weather. Sitting here a little past the half way point of the trip-I realized that this was apart of the plan the whole time. Let me explain....if I had this room to myself all day long-I would have slept in and maybe just laid around relaxing. I know that there is nothing wrong with that, but I am truly glad that I have been forced to get up early and spend time with God. Every morning I have spent time at the coffee shop reading, in the afternoon I have spent time sketching (which I haven't done since 1991). It has been a neat experience so far and I am looking forward to more reading and trying another sketch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha... you haven't sketched since 1991....that's the year I was born....WOOHOO!!!.... love ya buddy.....:)