September 17, 2007

Long time

It has been a long time since I posted anything on here. I start a lot of things, it's finishing them I have a little problem with. Another thing I haven't done in a "Long Time" is take a break, a little vacation.

This past weekend I headed down to Orlando with a few friends (Brandon and Cyrus). They really made the trip, and also made me relax and not look at emails. The place we stayed at was a nice condo on a 150 acre resort. After checking in we hit Chick-Fillet (since I don't eat there enough here at home) and headed to Magic Kingdom for the Joy Fest concert. David Crowder, Chris Tomlin and Third Day played that night with an hour break in between, which was plenty of time for us to check out the park. Cyrus has a motion sickness issue, which became more of an issue later in the trip than the first night, but it didn't become and issue with "It's a small world". I think the ride that made us all sick was something with "stitch" in it, a little nasty creature. The ride was great until this little guy eats a chili dog and burped, which they then blew something into our faces. That was enough to loose dinner, but no one did. Chris Tomlin and David Crowder were great, Third day was just alright. We got back to the condo around 1:00am after leaving Grumpy 186.

No comments: